We love and treat our pets like family. We want the very best for our dogs and that includes the best ingredients in their food and treats. These simple 4-ingredient Dogginip cookie treats are the perfect way to show your pup just how special they are to you.
These treats are gluten free because of the oatmeal flour. You can substitute for all purpose flour. (this recipe yields about 65 small bone-shaped treats; fewer if you use larger cookie cutters for your larger dogs!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix 1/2 cup oatmeal flour, 1/4 cup pumpkin, 1 egg, and 1/4 cup catnip
- Roll the dough to about a half inch thick
- Cut into desired (bone) shape (use your favorite cookie cutter)
- Bake 8 min and allow to cool on a rack
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Lasts ten days.
Use these treats as a healthy addition to your dog's diet. Always supervise your dog when feeding them treats or chews and make sure plenty of fresh water is available. Bone Appétit!